To become certified as a Design Sprint Master, one must pass 2 exams: a theoretical one which will verify the understanding and knowledge of the design sprint concept and its applications and a practical evaluation that will demonstrate the capability to perform in real-world situations.
DESIGN SPRINT FACILITATOR CERTIFICATION
This exam will test the understanding of all of the five phases of the Design Sprint process, preparing the Design Sprint as well as the knowledge needed to facilitate and guide a team through the process.
- It is online
- It has 76 questions, split into 8 sections
- It is timed, with 90 minutes allotted for each attempt
- Allows 3 attempts to pass within one month from signing up
- Requires a 80% or higher score to pass
DESIGN SPRINT MASTER CERTIFICATION
Once you pass the theoretical exam you have to show that you really performed as a proffesional design spring master sharing real documentation.
- You have to pass the theoretical exam.
- It will require that you have run a real design sprint
- You have to Upload a 10-minute video of you facilitating a real design sprint activity
- You need to send us 3 references from the Decider, and 2 Design Sprint members
- Upload the Design Sprint Brief and Final report
- Allows 2 attempts to pass within 3 months from signing up
How to take the exam?
Register on this platform: designsprintacademy.mettl.com. Then, verify your account.
Select your exam
Once you login select one of the exams. Please note that the Master Certification can only be selected if you have successfully passed the Design Sprint Facilitator exam.
Pay the fee
The fee is $79 for the Design Sprint Facilitator and $297 for the Design Sprint Master evaluation. Payments will be processed by Paypal and can be done by credit card or Paypal.
Take the exam
Start the session and answer all the questions. The successful completion of the Theoretical Exam will get you the Design Sprint Facilitator Certificate and the completion of the Practical Evaluation will get you the Design Sprint Master Certificate.